View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 12:22 PM
quiltyfeelings

My Dearest Candlequilter,
It is with sincere regrets that I am writing to inform you of my inability to follow your clear and concise directions for creating your Star Block paper-pieced pattern. I have been struggling since 10 o'clock this morning (it is now after 3 pm) and I simply cannot get my block to lay flat. While I hate to commit to something and not be able to follow through, I am asking for mercy and forgiveness. However, I do feel that I must "pay" you something so I will be placing some festive reds, whites, and blues in the mail to you. In light of the upcoming holiday and since I was making a patriotic star, I thought you might like to know that because of "fullness" (think C) in the center of my block I will be making another one just like the first one and wearing them tied with a string to my bosom. I think my fellow festive July 4th party-goers will enjoy my new bikini bathing suit top...
With warmest regards,
quiltyfeelings
p.s. any ideas for a paper-pieced star pattern that could accomodate the lower portion required for a "bikini bottom?"
:)

sorry.