Old 06-13-2011, 03:09 PM
irishrose

Jeanne, there are people who know about such things that feel going over on calories on a regular basis is beneficial to weight loss. It keeps your body from going into starvation mode and needing fewer calories.

I am out of it today. I tried to increase my medication again. It isn't going to happen. This is the third time I've tried and the third time I've reacted. I will stay on my small dose and be thankful that it is helping. I have never been drunk or high in my life except a codeine reaction years ago, but this must be what it feels like. I tried to replace the handles on the dressing table I was working on. I couldn't get that screwdriver within a 1/4" of the head of the screw. My son called and needed Mapquest help. That was a trip. He's in Chicago traffic and I couldn't remember how to spell a simple word. Poor kid - his phone wouldn't connect to Mapquest and his mother was intoxicated. He (we) finally made it.

I think my dinner will be very simple. Exercise will be walking the dogs on known routes - not into the woods. Today was the day I was going to restart the TV exercise program, but that didn't happen.

Hope y'all are having a good day.