Thread: Cloth diapers
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 08:16 PM
Mattee

I'm using cloth diapers with my son now. I did make a lot of diapers using this: http://www.favoritethings.net/patter...en/the_nappies

However, I really recommend just buying them. I shop mostly at cottonbabies.com. The purchased diapers just work so much better than anything you can make yourself for a reasonable price, in my experience. Cloth diapers have gone high-tech! I've tried several brands, and my favorite is Bum Genius one-size diapers with the snap closure. I've also had good luck with there all-in-ones, and with FuzziBunz diapers. If it sounds like I'm speaking a foreign language, just let me know. I LOVE cloth diapers, and would be happy to give you any information you want. I can talk about them all day long! I've also tried G diapers, Flip diapers, and the old-fashioned prefolds with a diaper cover. Bum Genius is best (IMO), followed by FuzziBunz, but if you poke around online, you'll find lots of different brands in different price ranges to try.

Reply or send me a PM if you want to talk more or want more advice or info, and congrats on the baby!