View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 09:37 AM
running1

Originally Posted by Kitsapquilter
Originally Posted by running1
OK, NOW I'm jealous!!! It is already 85 degrees here; the wind is and will be blowing 25-35 mph all day.. the high is expected to be 106... yes, 106... yesterday was 102, tomorrow, 103, Sunday 101... sigh....

Well, it has helped me (a little) to whine for a moment... now I promise to quit whining!!! I LOVE your deck and temporary sewing area!! Maybe one day next fall, I'll get to do just that! It will bring me pleasure today thinking about you on your beautiful deck, sewing away!!

btw, my dad grew up in Spencer County just outside a tiny town called Richland, close to Rockport... and my niece will graduate from IU next December... she was on the diving team... My aunt (Daddy's last sister) turns 90 next week in Indianapolis! and Momma and Daddy lived in Evansville for 17-18 years while his folks were still alive... Indiana is about the prettiest place to be in my opinion, and I'm a dedicated Oklahoman... You can't beat the beauty found in Indiana...
I say Ditto on a pretty place to sew! Beautiful yard and the red-bird at the feeder. Happy quilting today!
And to running1 I know exactly where Clinton is. I grew up in Camargo on the banks of the S. Canadian river. I have a sister in Elk City. Her son has the Kawasaki dealership there. If you ever go to Elk City stop in and say hi to Marilyn. That is my sis and she works at the store too.
I will do that when I get to Elk City!!

and right now, it's only up to 103 with a little 27 mph breeze fro the south... sheesh!!!