Old 06-17-2011, 07:51 PM
rfbrazell

Originally Posted by Marye
Thank you everyone for all the suggests. I am a 7-24/365 caregiver for my Mother (ALZ) so shopping is in my stash or from some of you on this board, or internet. Cheynne is her name and her Mothers name is Peggy. Peggy worked at Walmart where I use to shop until 4 years ago when Mother became ill overnight(for me to see. Mother fell in December'95,My 75 year old husband and I took her to the hospital Dr.s say she fine. Jan '96 (me 58then)I fell knee cap came lose and Dr had 1/2 body cast on me for 12 weeks. Three weeks I fell again broke left wrist. Husband going back and forth taking of me and my Mother and working. He did not notice any difference with her, because she was always quite around him soon she became that way withme. Being alone(my Dad had just died so I thought she was greiving for him.
Time has elasped till 2009. Peggy over heard me talking abaout I will need to have help with my Mom, Peggy said she was taking classes to certified in the home health care field and she would help and let me have some time, 32 miles from the nearest town so I am alone.The day before Thanksgiving Peggy's husband went to their barn and he had been drinking and slipped and caught his foot in a rope and he died hanging in between the rafters in the barn.I did not this until later when I called for help. Told Peggy not to worry about us just be there for that little girl. Jan 25 Peggy was driving to work and was involved in a head on collision and every bone was broken. No head trauma. I found this out in March. I made a quilt using the Baby Bunting pattern thanks to one member on the board she told how to do. So I did it in shades of green and pink. Called it Mending Bones,evey block was uneven and their was one perfect block. Peggy's child Cheynne now wants me to make her one not Baby Bunting.She likes lime green, did not have any in my stash so I went to internet today and bought fabric..and that is a short story of it. Thank you for reading this.
Is there any other fabric you need for your quilt. PLEASE let me know my sewing studio overruneth. I would be so happy to send some to you.
Robert