Old 07-03-2011, 10:02 PM
gale

Originally Posted by 19angel52
Originally Posted by gale
I sold my Go. Took it to the LQS and she sold it for me. I'm hoping to save up for the Big Shot Pro Westminster someday-it takes all the Go dies plus sizzix dies and some Studio dies.
Wow - haven't heard of this...but then I try to stay away from reading about new gadgets! Looks really nice....but wow, what a price tag!
Overstock recently had it for $230 plus $3 shipping. I don't have the $$ for it now but hopefully when I do, I'll find a good price again.

I should mention this too. I didn't use it much because it hurt my shoulder. When I used it for more than a few turns, my shoulder would be sore for a few days. I may not have had it the right height or something but didn't have a lot of choice. It was that or the floor, which wasn't any easier. I didn't use it enough for it to get broken in. I was happy with the shapes though. I took it to the quilt shop about 2 months before I sold it and I never missed it or wished I had it handy so I was pretty sure about selling it. I have a small big shot and have no problems cutting fabric or even thick cardboard in it so I don't think I'll have the same issues. But the Big Shot Pro is huge and about 45 lbs. Yikes.