View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 08:58 AM
dd

Originally Posted by Stitchnripper
Originally Posted by KarenR
I went and looked today - Discovered a few things.
Bosch does not have a heat dry - so how long does it take to dry them? The inside looked really roomy.

Kitchenaid- adjustable shelves - same price as a Bosch metal bar in bottom that turns around.

One brand even had where you could put detergent in and it self monitored how much detergent was needed.

I still have a few stores left to go

Thanks for all the input. I learned so much - but can anyone tell me what a tankless waterheater is?
Our Bosch doesn't have a heat dry. Everything but the wells in the bottom of the glasses comes out dry at the end of the cycle. It gets pretty hot in there somehow. The sales guy explained it, but I zoned out.
My plastic has water on when I open the door of my Bosch but I usually prop the door open for a little while so they can cool off (especially in the winter so we get that humidity) and the water goes away pretty quickly. I zoned on my sales guy too. Figured I didn't really need to know how it worked, just as long as it did. He told me if something went wrong and I needed it to be repaired, we didn't have an official repair dealer around here and it would take long than other brands. Oh well, my husband can fix anything.