Old 07-08-2011, 04:45 PM
MissyGirl

Did anyone watch Dr Oz today? He had a ton of information about when to weigh ourselves and what time of day we burn more calories and fat. He talked about what time we should eat and how to boost our metabolism. I tried to find that info on his website but I either am a dork and didn't see it or it isn't on there.

The thing that really struck me was that the very BEST time to weigh ourselves in immediately after we wake up in the morning.

I hope y'all are doing well tonight. Cathie is going back to her home tomorrow. I will surely miss her. I also am trying to plan a trip to Texas with my mom (and also Cathie). I am going to start some quilting tomorrow after Cathie leaves. I think that will keep me from crying after she leaves. *sigh*

My parents are going to Fuddruckers and I cannot wait until they get home so I can eat the burger mom is bringing home for me. Yumm-O! I know it doesn't sound healthy but since I cannot eat the bread...the meat, avocado and cheese are great sources of protein for me. I am going to start (effective tomorrow) keeping a food journal so I can see if I am getting enough protein. I sure hope I am.

I will be going to the gym tomorrow too for the first time since my surgery. I do not know how much I can walk on the treadmill but I am going to try.

I hope that the weekend brings good things to all of you!!

Love,

Missy