Old 07-09-2011, 10:24 AM
omak

Originally Posted by greenini
Time to announce my new find and ask for help: we found a 15-91 in an antique store for $47, but it came with a cabinet, I'll post pictures. Now the problem. We are in NH and live in Ga and to get between the two we are camping out in our VW van with our cat Ray so have his litterbox on the floor.

To get to our friend's house in NH we just flipped it upside down machine and all. But that is going to be awkward all the way home as we will have to remove it when we are camping to get to the fridge and almost anything....

We looked at the cabinet and it looks very much like it could be disassembled (unscrewed) and then reassembled at home which would make getting it home an awful lot easier. We have a storage place over the cab where we could put it securely wrapped in several trash bags or even keep it in the van itself if we have to....

What cha alll think? Billy, ya got any ideas to offer?
LOL ... we just brought one home like it, and hubby (cabinetmaker-type) says the spindle legs aren't so great, so I ask "why not" ... and the legs screw off. and, looking at your pictures, I am going to run right out to the shop - - I didn't see that lever for holding the lid out as shown in your picture. Good deal! <wave>