Old 07-09-2011, 11:29 AM
miriam
Power Poster

Originally Posted by greenini
Miriam, there is NO question about it not going to Ga, the question is how comfortably for the 3 of us! Dh, me and cat :D
One time someone gave us a big bench when we were in Florida. We had it strapped on the roof. Well DH decided we did not need to drive from FL to IN with a stupid bench on the roof. grumble grumble grumble... SSSSOOOOOO we looked for a place to donate the bench. Have you ever tried to get rid of a bench? We drove through town after town - nada. So we got ready to turn off the highway and head toward I75 and there it was. There is a little real estate office on a corner all dolled up with red trim paint and a big empty porch... UM... nobody there... BUT, you got it we donated the bench anywho. DH and DS pulled it off the roof and marched up there with it and set it right on that porch like it was a delivery and installation. That has been 5 years ago or more... They must have liked it - it's still there. I don't recommend putting it on the roof even if it isn't January.