Old 07-11-2011, 07:41 PM
Ragann63

Hello all! We have been talking about this for months. A date is set - please mark your calendars!!

We are planning to meet for dinner at 6:00 pm on Saturday, September 24 in Elizabethtown. This is just after the closing of the Heartland of Kentucky Quilt Show that is running Friday and Saturday. For more on that go to: http://nqaquilts.org/calendar/kentucky.php

I contacted Golden Corral, but they won't let me reserve their group room on a Saturday. I would like to find a restaurant that has multiple food choices, medium price range and will allow us the opportunity to move around and talk (and probably stay a while...!) If anyone in that area can send some suggestions, I'd like to get it nailed down.

I have some ideas for "small" ice breakers...nothing earth shattering and I don't plan any big things like show and tell, etc... The object this time is just to get to know each other. We can plan future events later, if we want to.

To help with the restaurant choice, I need to start getting a pretty good idea of how many would be coming. Please let me know!! Bring a friend!