Old 07-13-2011, 03:53 PM
Wine Woman

Originally Posted by saraaev
Well Sherwood, Oregon.... keep an eye out ! According to USPS a firmie is out for delivery as I type. Hope you like it. If not, send it back and I'll do another. Can you tell I have a good time doing these swaps ? Have a happy day and just think, no bench sitting this month ! Sara
Ohhhhh it was me! Sara you have got to be kidding-I could never send back a package specially after I opened it and am ecstatic about it! It is perfect and I have been made to feel really special! I so excited I got something homemade - take a look at my bird pincushion and my round pin holder but I might be mistaken because I feel like I could use it under my coffee cup too! Do you see it by my peppermint patty? My fabric is special - I have received not just fat quarters but double the amount. And I might say I haven't seen the Italian wine bottle material before! I have a special project for all of the fabric. I have been collecting b/w for a special quilt I will be making soon! Take a look at my goodies-I'm going to be so happy quilting my dh may not see for a very long time! What's so cute is my tape measure looks like a candy too!

Oops! I was on my way today when my package came so I immediately had to run to the PO and one of the peppermint patties didn't make it in the picture. But I had a big smile on my face on the way to the PO! :-D

Tissue holder will be well used as well as the notecards. Earings will go with a couple of my outfits and we quilters can always use blades! So perfect Sara thank you so much.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-225958.jpe