Old 07-14-2011, 01:48 PM
MonnaL

Still no word from the shop. I just wrote another email. Here it is:

"Yesterday I wrote to you telling you of a problem I had with my order in that the envelope had bug egg cases and bug feces in it.

I have not had a response in regards to this, and would like to know if you received that email.

I have been advised by many other quilters to wash the fabric, and then treat it with heat. I am doing that, and will advise you if there is any damage to the fabric. As of now, the fabric looks okay.

Please understand that I am not asking for anything. I want the fabric and will not return it unless there is obvious damage after washing and pressing. I simply want you to know there is a definite problem with your shipping supplies, and I would like confirmation that you have received my email.

Thank you."

It could be that my first email was a little TOO polite and they felt no response was necessary. I don't get that, but that could be what has happened. Heavens, if I got an email like that I would be falling all over myself to at least apologize!

The shop is in Georgia, and I'm not sure of the time difference, if any. So hopefully by tomorrow they will at least confirm that they got the email.

I'll keep everyone posted, and thanks for your suggestions and concerns.