View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 07:05 AM
stitchofclass2

Your space is wonderful. If, perhaps, you are like me you will find that even after you organize your spaces, i.e. kits, yardgoods, FQs, trim & lace, you will find that after you begin your sewing projects you may want to make some changes in your storage. I find that as my interests change so do my storage needs. I have jewelry making spaces, I have tote and bag storage places, I have oil painting and water color spaces, I have my picture frames, which I use to frame my Gchildren's art, I need an ironing station for napkins and placemat ironing, I need graph paper, tracing paper, note cards (for printing), and many times these interests overlap each other. So my storage needs change as my priorities change and I don't get to flustered if I must make changes. Change means getting more organized and I can say I always find something that I forgot that I have.

Another important part of my "arts and crafts" room is my peg board, which hangs in front of my sewing machine. This helps me keep small items out where I can see them and replace them as needed.

I hope all our input helps you and I wish you happy sewing and crafting. Yolanda Wood River