Old 07-18-2011, 05:38 PM
3NorwichTerr

LOL I can't wait till you get home from work too, Deby!!

If the doggie in your picture gets it, it might look like that roll of toilet paper. :D[/quote]

I came home to an intact package, so as a reward Sally (pictured in my avatar), Dottie and Munro all got one of the yummy furbaby treats that came in my package.

What a fun box of goodies I got. An old canning jar (I love canning jars, don't know why), which made it in one piece, was full of 2 inch squares and a great Santa square. Also in the box were 2 Christmas craft magazines (guess my favorite holiday) 4 fat quarters (2 of them Mary Englebreit which will go with a panel I have), the cutest mouse pad that is also a pad of note paper and had a matching coaster and another note pad, a mystery novel (nope, haven't read that one yet), some snow man accessories, and -- not to be forgotten -- some pretzel M&M's and a Hershey chocolate bar. I recently tried the pretzel M&M's for the first time and I think I like them even better than peanut...and who doesn't love a Hershey bar, which traveled well despite the heat.

Many thanks for a fun, fun package.

Deby