Old 07-18-2011, 06:59 PM
reeskylr

Originally Posted by 3NorwichTerr
LOL I can't wait till you get home from work too, Deby!!

If the doggie in your picture gets it, it might look like that roll of toilet paper. :D
I came home to an intact package, so as a reward Sally (pictured in my avatar), Dottie and Munro all got one of the yummy furbaby treats that came in my package.

What a fun box of goodies I got. An old canning jar (I love canning jars, don't know why), which made it in one piece, was full of 2 inch squares and a great Santa square. Also in the box were 2 Christmas craft magazines (guess my favorite holiday) 4 fat quarters (2 of them Mary Englebreit which will go with a panel I have), the cutest mouse pad that is also a pad of note paper and had a matching coaster and another note pad, a mystery novel (nope, haven't read that one yet), some snow man accessories, and -- not to be forgotten -- some pretzel M&M's and a Hershey chocolate bar. I recently tried the pretzel M&M's for the first time and I think I like them even better than peanut...and who doesn't love a Hershey bar, which traveled well despite the heat.

Many thanks for a fun, fun package.

Deby[/quote]

Yay! I'm so glad everything made it home in one piece and the furkids are happy too. Glad you liked the stuff, thrift store shopping was kinda fun actually, when you are picking up things for someone else that you hope they like. lol :mrgreen: