View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 06:28 PM
rushdoggie

Originally Posted by Lisanne
I have an Android, a Samsung Epic, Sprint calling plan (unlimited everything). I hate it, am hopelessly unable to use it. I'm not saying it's a bad phone - I don't even know enough to judge that! I can just about manage to make calls and answer them. Oh, I can get on the web, in a limited way.

I can't figure out how to put someone on hold and answer when another call comes. I can't figure out how to drop the voicemail I'm listening to, to get to an incoming call. It makes me literally cry! I can't get it to do anything I want it to (keep the screen on so I can see when the bars are going; make the sound of the caller's voice louder, not the ringtone; let me check my email without checking it for me...)

The Epic's battery needs constant recharging. I replaced a Wal-mart phone because I never got many bars when everyone else was talking away. Best phone, decent plan, still same problem.

So I can't give you much good input, except about the battery.
One thing you can check is if your phone is set to search for a wireless signal. When it does that it works in the background and so you don't notice its working, but it drains your battery. Shut that off and you will likely see a huge difference.