View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 06:26 AM
flowergirlWard17

Hello To ALL!

I am noticing this program does not allow to offer individual replies as I had hoped, so I address you all. (now I know to address intended replies by name on this forum - will do so from now on.)

I really appreciate your feedback. I just checked in this morning because I never received any notification of any replies in my e-mail inbox, so I thought no one answered. I will check in a lot more often after this. Thanks so much for answering, all of you. I had a happy/bad day yesterday, and reading all of your posts really helped me feel better this morning. Thanks so much, all of you. Many of your links were helpful if not exactly on target, but thanks for posting them. If nothing else, they gave me so many more ideas.

Dunster, the idea you posted was beautiful. Nice job! I will consider it. I'm not too keen on so much gingham right now, but I might change my mind.
Next week after, well, PMS I'll be in a better mood and will take another look at the idea you posted. I'll also try to print out a copy to show the ladies in my quilt class for a vote.

Please allow me some time to take more pictures of more blocks, upload them, resize them, and post here. It will take me a couple days, but I will take more pictures as so many of you requested more. And OF COURSE I will take pictures to show all of you the finished quilt! I just have to warn all of you - it may be a few months. I could certainly finish the top in a couple weeks -that's after I decided on my final setting and THAT could take a couple weeks - but the quilting part will be a few months as I have to earn the money to take it to the quilt shop to be quilted. There is no way I will attempt quilting this on my home machine.

Thanks again to all.

Enn the flowergirl out in Central California down the road from Yosemite National Park.