View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 12:56 PM
grann of 6

Originally Posted by LauraEllen
So, I am a compulsive non-finisher. I get so excited about new patterns I come across that I am constantly starting new projects before finishing the last.
I have pledged to myself to finish this quilt BEFORE I can work on anything else! I thought if I shared this pledge with others, I would help keep me going on it. Off to a pretty good start I think...
Very nice! But if you think we are going to keep you on track doing one project at a time, I think you came to the wrong place. We (at least ME) have a habit of thinking of one while we are still working on another and sometimes several at a time. I am trying to finish a twister quilt top I started several weeks ago and got delayed because I didn't have enough charm squares, and had difficulty finding the collection. Finally got them and am now doing the old "flying by the seat of my pants" design to finish it to a usable size. Then a QFK came today, and I have others taking up space in my brain. So good luck with your one at a time plan :roll: :wink: :lol: