View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 04:30 PM
shatzi03

Know absolutely nothing about quilting machines but can anyone tell me if there is a machine out there (not a long arm and probably not even a 'short arm' if such a thing exists) that can quilt 'quilts' . . . sort of a step between hand quilting which is the only kind I have done and the fancier long arms that are much too large and much too expensive for me to accommodate; not to mention that some prices quoted for off site work are rather expensive for me. I have a small condo, a featherweight for piecing and a Singer Touch and Sew that is over 40 years and works like a charm . . . I would, however, like to have a machine that I can quilt with in my limited space, if such a thing exists . . . any suggestions for me to learn more on the subject would certainly be appreciated . . . been away from quilting for years and would like to explore more avenues that are not as time consuming as 'hand quilting' . . . hope I am making myself clear . . . thanks a lot and I love this site and visit it every day . . . cheers
:)