View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 11:09 AM
damaquilts

[quote=caspharm]Here is a US distributor: http://www.eddiesquiltingbee.com/furniture/horn.html

He's in Sunnyvale, CA.

Originally Posted by quiltlady
Originally Posted by CarolinePaj
Hi Guys,

Gotta still shout about the Horn HiLo Table. Doesn't matter how tall or short you are.... the table can be adjusted to your perfect height!
Horn tables are wonderful. However they are so far out of my budget .... I am going to try again to build my own table. I did once and it held up for about 2 yrs. I bought a Joanns one and put that one outside. I have to have one that folds up. I love all the ones with the cabinets and dressers etc they are lovely but just not feasible for my space. I do like looking though, Never know I just may win the lottery some day. lol

Hugs
Great looking table - searched the net and unable to find a US distributor - Lucky UK sewers get it this one.
[/quote

I just typed a bunch and when I put it up it was all gone. hmm oh well.
Basically. I love everyones ideas and if I ever win the lottery and have a big room I will use the dresser or cabinet idea.
The Horn tables are wonderful but unles I win said lottery they are sooo far out of my budget....
I do need one that folds up so hopefully I can get my brother to help me build one when he gets done with all his projects. If not I will just wait until a good sale and get another one from Joann's