View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 11:24 AM
Anamafajo

Charisma as traumatic as your experiences were it's great that you can look back and laugh about it now....you are laughing right?
Long time ago, I stopped at the grocery store on my way home from work one evening. Before I got out of the car I retouched my lipstick,(never know who you may run into in the produce dept.) I used a lipliner as lipstick because it stayed on my lips longer. In the store I go about my shopping feeling real good about myself because I am getting lots of looks. You know how it is when you are feeling good about yourself, your extra friendly, happy and you have a certain self confidence in your walk. I didn't want to leave the store so I took my time getting the things I needed. Finally I left, singing all the way home in my car. When I got home, looked in the mirror and started laughing so hard I cried. Instead of using what i thought was my lip pencil in the dark
car, I used my
dark blue eye liner pencil, no wonder I was getting the looks. That was over 20 years ago, you think it was me that started the trend?