View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 11:16 PM
Xylie55

For you who want tickers,I just got mine tonight too.I went to 'myfitness.com'And got a user name and a password and joined.Then I clicked on the 'tools' tab.There you will see the tickers.Pick a back ground color,or have a personal picture,then pick your slider,then continus and pick if you want weight lost,or weight to lose,then underneath "copy" where it says to for your forum signature.Then go to your 'profile' here on the board.Then find your profile and 'paste' that there.It will then be updated and on your threads.It is self explanitory on the fitness website and did walk me through it.So,give it a try.And if you still need help,let us know here and some one will help you get it on.Good luck losers.I am losing weight,I am losing weight,I am losing weight,Yes!!!!!!!!Keep telling yourself this too and posting it too,and believe it.As nancia says.we're all paddling this boat together,and as mary says,we're going to let the skinny girls out!!YES! WE CAN!!!! This is a great month for losing weight.