View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 06:30 AM
Cassews

Originally Posted by 4dogs
I too have found the fabric coming back to my Wally stores...I am glad to see it......gives me a bit more to choose from.....those of you who have a HOBBY LOBBY have got it made tho.........when they mark the "good stuff" down to 2 & 3 dollars a yard, you can really get good buys and great fabrics (in my opinion, anyways).. I emailed them and begged them to come to my town, but they say "sorry, not yet".........I heard that WalMart has new management, and they demanded that the fabric be brought back, trying to make Wally the way it "used to be".....
I went into the one they are bringing the fabric dept back, well there is a few bolts, lots of notions, a few patterns (not the big file cabinets of patterns they had before),some sewing machines, it looks like it is still being set up so I will wait a few weeks to go back in . Some of the fabric they had in there was nice, other well .. umm lets just say they need to get their act together LOL, they will in a few weeks I am sure !lol
Management realizes women are the ones who shop and shop
we do very well ! We can spend hours drooling over a fabric to make a choice for a quilt, or an outfit. Deciding what notions to go with what outfit we are making.
Not to mention the dollars they lost when we boycotted/wrote letters and emails stating that some of us wouldn't shop there anymore due to the fact of no FD.