Old 08-02-2011, 10:37 AM
katvert

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222
Originally Posted by katvert
ooo... this one sounds soo cool, Halloween is huge in our house.
I really want to do this one, but will put it on the back-burner for now. (nursing school graduation is in 6 weeks and I need to study)
I forgot to ask ... How did the nursing school go Katvert? Did you graduate?
I couldn't resist going through the old posts to look at all the beautiful pictures and came across this one and realized I never answered you.

I did graduate nursing school in early June... YAY... it is my third degree and by far the hardest. So now I am studying and will take my license exam within the next month or so and I will be an real RN. (guess that means I will need to get a real job)
... about 2 weeks after graduation I had an ankle surgery to repair three ligaments that had been torn for years. Which set me back even farther, since I couldn't walk on it AT ALL for 3 weeks.

But I am so glad I was able to find the time to get these out (sorry it was so close to the deadline, my package is on its way and should be there in the next few days) I would have been so sad if I hadn't been able to participate - Halloween is huge in our house. I have already started working on my 5 year olds costume (and he has the next few years planned out in his head already)

All the pictures look so wonderful and I am so excited to see which ones I will get back even of I still have to wait another month. Everyone did such a wonderful job.