View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 10:03 PM
donnalynett

Originally Posted by mhansen6
My husband is some of those things.

He never complains on how much I spend. He better not. He spends 10 times as much as I do on his train habit.

He cleans the house - Well sort of, he found me a lady who does the scrubbing once a week.

He cooks - He will run and get a pizza.

He never complains on how much time I spend quilting - WRONG! During the summer that is all he does. "How can you spend so much time in your sewing room when it is so nice outside?" I have a very stressful job and he doesn't understand that it relaxes me.

He does the yard work - Well he mows the lawn, the rest is up to me.

He does take me to every quilt shop we pass when we are traveling somewhere. He will buy me what ever I need for supplies. I just wish he would allow me to spend more time in the sewing room.
Holy cow! For a minute I thought we had the same husband but when I got to the last part I realized "not"!!! He does not collect trains but collects guns, ammo, guns, more ammo, fishing poles, rods, lures, more poles, more rods, more lures. This man will tie whatever they tie to fishing line but you should see the look I got when I asked him to tie a quilt, once.