View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 05:31 AM
cheaha39

Re: Shipping Fabric:

I have received an overwhelming number of requests for me to ship fabric. I am currently not set up of shipping but will be when I finish my garden harvest and get it put up.

I am sorry that I am not able to answer each private message, as I can't figure out how to send an attachment of this statement.

I have ordered supplies from the USPS and in a week or two, I will post fabric in lots that fit USPS shipping boxes. I will be posting on QuiltingBoard.com, which I understand is a no charge site.

I will accept paymnets through PayPal.

How should I group the fabrics, by color, seasons, print size, or ?

I will do my best to keep my $2.00 price, but I must in addition to shipping charges, add a handling charge to cover photographing, sorting, measuring, packaging, maintaining a seperate inventory, PayPal merchant fees (3%), etc. What do you think would be a fair handling charge?

I will keep your requests and/or email addresses and let you know when I have posted and are ready to ship. In the mean time you are welcome to come to my home, which is 10 miles south of I-20 and the NASCAR Talladega Super Speedway.. Marguerite [email protected]