Old 06-02-2009, 06:34 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Well in answer to everyone's questions about how to do the Dresden Kaleidoscopes that I make I decided to go into detail with this EBook.
I hope i have answered all the questions of how to pick your fabric and how to use a template. I have also added 8 projects to this EBook so you can practice with some of my miniatures. But the Kaleidoscopes make great quilts also!

It is really an easy process. It always sounds complicated when you hear the term fussy cutting but it is really no harder than outlining and cutting out sections.

I really appreciated everyones support with the Boston Blocks EBook and I hope you have had fun with it! If you haven't had time yet then I hope you find it fun and worthwhile when you can sit down and play!

If anyone has any questions I am usually home and available. I will answer as soon as I can. I'd like everyone who buys the Dresden Kaleidoscope EBook to find it fun and not difficult. So don't be afraid to ask me anything. No question is too dumb or too inexperienced. If you don't ask you won't know the answer!!

Happy quilting everyone!!