Old 08-07-2011, 11:07 AM
arimuse

I grew up hearing if a bird hits your window someone in the home will die -

10 yrs ago now, a girl I worked with had decided to start a business and were planning it for months. We drove to lunch together and were laughing and talking and a bird hit the drivers side window, and I joked I was glad it was her car and her window cus she was driving, cus the bird was for her - we laughed.
she left work early for a dr appt, and later in the afternoon I heard her calling me to the work floor - I thought she'd come back for something, so I went out of my office and asked quite a few people where sandy was, cus she had called me but I couldnt find her, no one saw her and no one heard her. I finally thought I was just working too hard or going crazy, and at the end of the day the CEO came and told me her husband called.

She was turning left into the drive of the lady who babysat her kids - one of them had the dr appt. - and a semi - who had to take a detour down this country road - tried to fly by her and he plowed over her car and she was killed instantly.

I have never ever forgotten that lunch and that afternoon at work when I heard her calling me. sharet