View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 12:03 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Originally Posted by barnbum
Originally Posted by janRN
If I had to hide anything I bought from DH, he'd soon be an ex-DH. Trust and respect and honesty have been the basis of our 41 year marriage. I truly feel sorry for people that have to hide something from a partner; something that brings them joy. This is not a partnership or a marriage. Sorry--this just really bothers me and gets me on my soapbox! Don't mean to offend anyone.
I'll climb on with you. :D
Is there room for me too? :mrgreen:

I tried to make this point along with a couple of others on one of those threads about 'funny ways to hide fabric from DH' and got shouted down so I backed off. :-)

EDIT: For the record I most certainly do not nor ever have hidden anything from my DH - with the exception of his Christmas and birthday presents. :lol: If he's shopping with me, he makes me buy more. :-D He's coming to the Festival of Quilts with me next weekend and he'll walk round with me the whole two days, make constructive comments about the quilts on show, wait patiently while I hog any long arms on display to try until I get dragged off them AND carry all my purchases. And of course, I'd do the same for him. :mrgreen: :lol: