View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 09:12 AM
qbquilts

Originally Posted by charity-crafter
Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
and to add to it, my Joann's store use to let you use more than 1 coupon a day. Now they don't even let you make seperate purchases one after the other using a coupon on each. The gal told me one coupon per patron a day! Whats the difference if I got ten ppl to buy things using coupons or I stood through 10 transactions? Go figure!
Wow, when did they change that? Or is it regional policy? I recently used 2 coupons-a 40% off for some cut fabric and another 20% off total purchase. I was a smidgen perturbed that the 20% off didn't cover the piece of fabric because I had already used a coupon on that fabric- :shock: oh, is that what they mean?
Joann's has not allowed any other discounts be applied to a coupon item. Depending on the % off total sale discount (if a discount card or a coupon, etc.), they may allow it on all, some, or none special priced items (sale, clearance, etc.). These two kinds of coupons can normally be used together because the programming automatically applies them correctly. However, the programming will not allow you to use two 40% off coupons in the same transaction, as the fine prints normally states a limit of one coupon.