Old 08-11-2011, 02:07 PM
meemersmom

I have had a wonderful experience with an online fabric shop that I have not seen mentioned before when the chatting gets around to online shopping, and I wanted to share it with all of you. It's called Delta Patchwork ( http://www.deltapatchwork.com/ ) and they are located in TN. I took a chance because it was the only place I could find that had a large enough piece of the fabric I needed, even though I hadn't purchased from them before. Got an email right away acknowledging the order when I placed it on Saturday. Received notice on Monday that it had shipped (FREE shipping on orders of $40 or more). I received it today. The fabric is very generously cut, was wrapped in pretty tissue paper, sealed in a plastic bag. And, included a hand-written thank you note. I was impressed. The regular prices are competetive, the sale prices are great, and the selection is fantastic. I marked them in my favorites and will definitely be ordering from them again (just please don't let the ladies on the "no new fabric purchases" thread know, or I am so busted!!! ;) )