Old 08-12-2011, 09:02 AM
Anne P

I usually knit or do some hand piecing. We are definitely in it together! I love the Seahawks (great win last night!) and UW Huskies. However, if they aren't on, I'll watch whatever game is on. I know during football season, my Sundays, Monday nights, and sometimes Thursday nights are pro-football with DH. I do miss the first game on Sundays because of church, but have been known to go to an earlier service if the Seahawks are on and I'm not scheduled to help with communion.

I watch a lot of college ball on Saturdays, but DH isn't into football at that level so much. We do watch a lot of the bowl games together, though, especially Oklahoma (his home state). Other teams I watch are Texas A & M (my home state). I've also been known to watch Washington State and Texas U - or whatever else is on if they aren't playing.

I'm really looking forward to having our basement remodel finished soon because the lighting will be such that I can do handwork while watching evening and night games. Right now we watch in the den, but DH doesn't like the lights on. When it gets dark, I can't see to work. In the new Wreckroom, I'll have a the lights on dimmer and will have an Ott-Lite lamp to use so I will get more done.

I will also be able to record some games because we're going to subscribe to TiVo.

Love my football!!!