View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 10:57 AM
Lucio

Originally Posted by Lady Diana
Originally Posted by Janetlmt
Originally Posted by loreen
I'm doing the happy dance! My preferred rub off percert is 60%. Can you say BATTING!
What have you gotten?
I had an 85% last time they offered it in the flyer. I wanted the entire box of batting that is cut off the role. The lady didn't put it into the hand computer in yardage, just as a box. I didn't get the discount on the batting because the packaged batting was on sale. So..just a fair warning if you buy the entire box..make sure they do it in yardage.
Peace and Blessings,
You should have asked for the manager. Since they sell it by the yard your coupon should have be valid. Packaged batting is in plastic, usually bags. I would have given them the choice of yardage purchase with your discount, or they measure the entire roll. If they still argued it was the package, I would have asked for the entire roll except the last three inches. That was ridiculous. D in TX
I had a 60% last time and they tried to charge me $3 over the shelf sticker price on 50/50 batting. When I pointed this out to the clerk he checked the shelf and over-road the computer. He's new but I strongly believe that one of the old regulars wouldn't have done it because the computer is always right.