View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 06:13 AM
romanojg

That would be so easy; pay off my bills and help my sister out. I have lots of kids as well but they are young and more than capable to work where as my sister is older and has health issues and I'd love to be able to help her out; then my kids. I'm recently divorced after millions of years to a man who would be wonderful if he'd quit drinking but after 25 yrs it's just not going to happen especially since he does see that he has a problem. I'm to the point that I'll sew until my small stash (I think size doesn't matter when calling it a stash; it's Smallllll) and then I'm done until I can figure out how to get more fabric and not have my bills suffer. I don't want to be like so many others and do the bankruptcy thing. I've tried hard to build up my credit even w/someone who was intent on bringing it down that I want to maintain it. I figure that I used it so I should pay it. That being said I'll do what is needed if comes down to it. I have 3 days off a week so I may need to get a 2nd job. I just didn't think at my age I'd have to worry about doing this all by self and it's very scary to me. Anyhow; the lottery would be great; no matter how large or how small it would be.