Old 08-24-2011, 05:10 AM
leatheflea

Started designing this in Eq on friday, from a picture I found on the internet of quilt. If I knew where I got the picture I'd give the person credit but I didnt think to get that info I just copied pic to my computer a few months ago. I think I'll scallop the borders, if I can figure out how to do it, I purchased a ruler to help so we'll see. Hopefully I can get it done by next month. I just don't have any idea how I would like to quilt it right now so it will be hung in my sewing room till I get inspired. If I had the extra money I'd send her out to be quilted but you know how that is. The scrap box grew instead of shrinking so another scrappy quilt using the pink scraps, maybe using a brown background this time with a more modern approach, which simply put means easy for me to put together, quick day project, no EQ or thought process just sewing. Thank for looking and any suggestions for a name or quilting.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-246115.jpe   attachment-246116.jpe   attachment-246117.jpe