View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 01:51 PM
Peckish

Originally Posted by bodie358
Wow. You posted something on a public forum where people customarily make comments. Just because you don't agree with someones reply does not mean that they are jumping all over you. Seems to me that you were just fishing for people to back up your proposed plan of action.
I don't have a problem with people posting replies that disagree with my plan of action, in fact I welcome them. If someone can come up with a better idea, I'm all for it, especially if I don't have to wade through red tape. What I do have a problem with is people who insinuate that I am a bad neighbor, a bad American, and a racist for having come up with said plan of action. As I stated before, I had NO idea why calling the county would be such a bad idea. Everyone here said it was, but until Sadiemae replied (way down on page 3) that fines could be levied, no one explained WHY. I have another neighbor who has lived here for 35 years, when she saw the boxes she thought the same thing, that they were for bees, and told me to call the county. If this was an acceptable plan of action for her, why would I question it?

Anyway, as I stated before, I will have my son's classmate come over and see if she can help me communicate with these neighbors. Y'all please quit piling on me now. Except for DebraK - you keep throwing those tomatoes my way, lol. :lol: