View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 04:51 PM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by LindaM49
Oh...I love it to. I love the color red too in a quilt.

I am making a red quilt/wallhanging from a lot of red fabrics, white and OMG I can't remember now what else. I bought this fabric several months ago. Am going to make a blue one too using a different pattern than the red. These were from a book that I bought over 10 years ago and never opened the book till spring. I think the name is Quilting For People Who Don't Have Time To Quilt.

Right now I am working on cutting the seams for my biscuit/rag quilt. And am also working on the purse for one of my grandaughters. Next will be the Snow Babies fabric from...fabric.com. I redesigned a panel quilt from that book to suit my fabrics and how I want it to look. I have to squeeze in a second purse for my daughter somewhere. Then I just got the fabric this week from the sale at fabric.com for another wallhanging from Alex Anderson's book. Also bought fabric for a 2nd purse for myself.

Okay...all of that just to tell you how much I love the color and the quilt. LOL
Linda you are so funny! I think you sound like one busy lady! I would love to see pictures after you finish all of your projects.

Missy