View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 05:48 PM
cherrybsixty

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Originally Posted by cherrybsixty
Billy, I was thinking that you were at it this early. If I would have learned to tredle when I was a girl the 66 would interest me. They do come in an e-machine. They are so costly around this part of Kansas. I read when Chris from Leavenworth nabs her finds, but I don't make the circuit like that. If I could keep my little Chevy out of my purse I would have the 301a for sure. I got my eye on one. I had to settle and get my FW from the ATL. I may luck out and find the 301 cheaper there this winter when I go to visit my daughters for the holiday.
Yes I had not been to bed yet when I made that post. I think it was around 5am when I hit the sack, I guess I was enjoying the fact that I was not hurting and stayed awake a little longer than I normally do.

I can find them really cheap around here and I will keep my eyes open for you to get one if you want. If I play my cards right I can get you into one for less than $30 shipping and all. And you know Christmas is around the corner, no telling what Santa Billy might bring! :D

Billy
Billy, that would be so special. And I'm an ole night owl myself. I can understand about not hurting. I still say that you are a blessed young man, I know when you are in pain you may not feel blessed, but the LORD is watching over you. That why you have such a giving heart. If you do come across a find like that, just PM me, and I'll get you the money. Thanks Billy.