View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 07:05 AM
quiltmouse

Originally Posted by Havplenty
quiltmouse what type quality is the fabric and how accurate are you able to get your 1.5" cuts from the 3" charms? i bought several precut fabric squares from ebay a while back and i wasn't pleased with the quality of the fabric. some of it was obviously too thin for quilting. just wondering.
Hi, Mary! Well, we get quite a variety of quality of fabric in the swaps. I don't send what I'm unhappy to recieve. Sometimes I'm surprised at what arrives from a swap. The 100 3" ones I bought off ebay were in the same quality range of what I receive in swapping. There were a few 3" ones, def less than 5 that I set aside to put in my donation box. (what I take to salvation army/DAV, etc.) So, I was content with what I recieved.

I am DONE!!! WOO-HOO!!! 60 packets sealed and all envelopes ready to mail. Except the main 20 set one to Twisted Quilter, have to make a "receive" envelope, buy postage, then package it.

Also, I have 6 sets of 50 still available. They are ready to ship, no waiting. :-D :-D :-D :-D

ATTN: ALL SWAPPERS:::::

I have a mystery label. I was keeping track of my side swaps on one sheet of paper, # sets, board name, real name/addr.

I have ended up with an extra label!!!

Who is Emily P???? Am I swapping 1.5 stamps with you? I have checked my PM box & I cannot figure it out.

EMILY P *(*(*(*)*)*)* PLEASE PM ME!!!!!