View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 01:24 PM
teacherbailey

Originally Posted by laalaaquilter
I'm volunteering at the East Cobb show all day Saturday and from 2P - 4P Sunday. Husband is leaving town Monday morning so I need to be home at a reasonable hour on Sunday evening so it looks like Saturday after 6P or any time Friday will be best for me in Sept.

I don't have any plans for October except that I definitely want to go to the show. If I'm working by then it will be Saturday, if not then either Thursday 20th or Friday 21st would be great.

November is entirely open for me and pot luck is great by me. I visited A Scarlet Thread during ShopHop early this year. It is a wonderful store. If that doesn't work out I also enjoyed Quilts N'Fixins in Jonesboro so that might work as an alternate not too very distant.

I'm also a beginner so am interested in learning any techniques. I HATE QST so if someone has a wonderful coping mechanism for those I would LOVE that. I'm going to learn folded fabric Christmas ornaments at a bee this month so if I master that I would be happy to demonstrate (or bring bee queen, crazyredhead, to do so!) ;-)

Jo please lean on me for help. So long as I'm only working two days a week I can do stuff for you while I'm job hunting. I'll PM you my email and cell.

Folded fabric ornaments sound so cute---and easy! Why don't you create a tutorial for them and share with the whole board? I've never seen them on here.....