View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 03:21 PM
koko

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
Here ia a note I got from wandercreek, she said it was ok to share with all of you.

Hi Lori,
Sorry that I have been out of touch for so long but things have not been going well with my mom. They have told us 4 times now to have the family get to the hospital as she won't make it through the night and then she does better for a few days. I have been at the hospital constantly since she was admitted and when not there I have been at my dad's house. He is taking this very hard and I am afraid I am going to lose both of them in a very short period of time. My dad has always had someone to look after him, first his mom and then my mom and can't look after himself. He can't cook or anything and since I am the only one not working it is all up to me. My sister finally agreed to help out so that I could come home for the weekend and see my daughter and grandson and get some stuff done at my house. My daughter called me yesterday and said I received 2 packages in the mail and was very surprised when I came home today and opened them. One was from an angel (Koko) and the other was from my secret pal for July (Tussy Mussy). It took forever but finally arrived although the packaging was a little damaged and it had been put into a clear bag by the po! Maybe that is why it took so long to get here. Now I am concerned that I received a package from an angel and also received my original package. I will be sending them both emails shortly and am trying to find my camera so that I can take pictures. What should I do about the angel package since my original package did show up? I'll tell you it was a wonderful way to get a little cheer in what has been a very trying time for me. I have not touched my quilting since the end of June with moving and it may be some time before I can get back to it with what is going on with my parents and I really miss it. Please let me know what to do about the second package. Thanks so much for your understanding,
Rose
Our thoughts and prayers are with you as you go through this difficult time...

What to do with your second package? Enjoy it of course. There are no coincidences in life - it was meant to arrive when it did from an angel just for you whether you received your original package or not.