Thread: Machine Pricing
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 04:09 AM
beewild

By the sound of this conversation I must be one of the most fortunate customers out there to have found my Husqvarna dealer (SewnSew of Waupaca and Appleton, Wisconsin). They have all of the MSRP and their own prices listed. I have heard them on the phone quoting prices. Sales people are knowlegeable and patient (thank the lord!) They will also have sales from time to time. Service is done right in their store and if the sales person can fix my problem on the spot I have not even ben charged for it. Along with the sale I get a shopping spree of one time 20% off and a discount of I think 10% as long as I own their machine. Along with that I get all the training I need for as long as it takes to learn my machine and any software I may purchase from them at no charge. I feel I got a good price on my machine. maybe not the cheapest but in the long run with all the freebies discounts and training I got a bargin at twice the price. They have been upfront and honest with me from the start. I have also found that although the price may seem steep, they don't make as much as you may think on their machines. If I didn't think that they were being honest with me I would have been out of there in a second but in the years I have owned many of their machines I do not have one complaint!