View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 05:55 AM
carolaug

I never use the die that came with the Go and mats are under 7.00. No need for the book...its very easy to figure out a pattern. I would not pay over 200.00 for the GO. And I love it and have one. I recommend the Tumbler dies, the 5 inch square and the 8 1/2 inch square, and circle die to start with. If you have the extra cash...the strip dies. Rememeber when looking at the cost...you do not need every die...get the ones that you would use often or if there is a special quilt you have been wanting to buy but do not like cutting like the drunken path. My husband and kids are always wondering what to get me for Birthday or Christmas gifts...now they know...; ) Oh and replaceing my mats every serveral months is cheaper than replacing rotary blades...now I only use my rotary blades to cut the little strings here and there.
Originally Posted by DeniseP
I am buying one today at Nancysnotions.com. The deal they have is the best I have found. You get the Go, three dies, two mats and a book titled "Wearables on the Go" for $299. Right now I have free shipping until Friday. I'll bet it you call them and tell them you would buy it if you got the free shipping, they would honor it. I have never heard of anyone having problems with returns to Nancysnotions as they treat their customers very well. The Go was on sale this weekend at Joann's for $199, but all you got was the cutter, no dies, mats or book. I think it's worth the extra $100 to get the other stuff that comes with this offer. The Go is priced at $349 in most places I've seen.
Originally Posted by lisainmo
Where is the best place to purchase this?