Old 09-06-2011, 04:53 PM
Bobbinchick

:-D :-D :-D Well we had a show and tell thing at the Sew & Vac store this a.m. in Port Angeles and I went down there and the ladies brought in quilts they had made and other neat things like table runners and hand bags and hats and baby quilts and the like. When the lady who runs the store asked me if I brought any thing I said I sure did, and I stood up and another lady helped me hold it up and I swear a lot of jaws hit the floor. I told when I got the pattern and how it was made and such and thougth I might give it to my mother for Christmas. Actually I was looking for ideas on the quilting of it. I got a nice ovation and the quilt top was passed around for every one to get a closer look as with all the projects were. It was kind of fun to do that and then all the yakking started with oh that's pretty and all that. I did not stay long as I had a lot of running around to do. I found a stencil cutter on ebay and bought it and it is on the way so I'm going to make some custom stencils for the quilt. Thought y-all might get a kick out of this. It was fun. Have a great day, Huggies, Fay
Attached Thumbnails attachment-252621.jpe