View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 12:32 PM
fluffyme02

:oops: I have a super good friend that I work with that makes cookies for parties on the side, since she is putting herself thru school to someday be a teacher. She made a bunch of these for a "guy" party before he got married. :D Needless to say, they were the hit of the party. A couple of the guys were already married and wanted to take their cookies home so they could show their wives. I thought they came out soooo cute. Love these cookies. The man that was to be married, said that that was as close as any of them came to hiring, well you know the rest. They are cute. For the husband to be, she put the [marzepan] icing on two of the cookies. For the male, she had the hearts facing the way they should, point at the bottom. Then she took black icing and made like a tuxedo, complete with bowtie, all out of icing, and for the girl, she had point turned up and a pinky-apricot color, made like the wedding dress, with lace and neckline and all. They were so cute. They are very cute, I think, and do take some time putting them together!!!!! :thumbup: :D