Thread: Four Patch
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 04:43 PM
patricej
Administrator

I am too flattered to say anything except ... Yes ... Of course

:D

To get the pictures exactly as they are, just click on the word "download" and save them to your computer. If you want something with templates, I can probably throw something together for you and upload it here as a .pdf. If you want to be able to resize the templates to change the finished size of the block, I can upload as an MS-Word document, in PowerPoint, or in Corel Draw Version 12.

Did you have something other than the Pinwheel and Broken Dishes blocks in mind?

I recently made templates for an applique jigsaw puzzle block. I've only shared it with one person so far. She hasn't written back to say whether or not it was helpful. If you want it, I'll upload it. Just can't guarantee anything. I did it especially for her and haven't tried to make it myself.

The things I do are nowhere near as good lookin' and detailed as those at the Quilters' Cache. (Marcia does awesome work!) But you can only print her patterns from the site. Can't save them to the computer. (I understand why she does that and don't blame her at all. She has a right to protect her work from pirates. :-))