Old 09-15-2011, 08:18 AM
rfbrazell

Hello Dolly, Well Hello Dolly, it's so nice to have right where you belong....."
It's overwhelming right now, but I will settle in and get to know her abit and then Ooh La La....
Come on over, bentley the dog is sleeping and Angus and Fredrick ( persian cats) are chasing each other around the house, Cathy will be back soon and then off to chemo we go. So we'll be back about 3pm, and come on over and party, (bring some of that Swiss chocolate, or a pastry or two....LOL
You're the best
R
Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
Oh Robert Dolly is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! Look how long that sewing bed is!!!!!! Look how big the screen is! Whooooza!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh I want to come over and play at your house! LOL Thats better than Swiss Chocolate! Do you know all what you can do on that machine? LOTS,Lots, Lots, Lots!!!!!! LOL
You can do burn out, & rauching, & embroider on both sides of the fabric & add texture to your embrodery with ribbons & yarns! Ohhhhhhhh lucky you I am so envious! LOL Ohhhhhhh I wanna come play at your house today! LOL

Robert you are going to enjoy Dolly, I am so happy for you!!!!Can't wait to see your future creations!