Old 09-16-2011, 09:37 PM
Landers

Hey I was born & raised in Houston and for the last 5 years I go to the Houston show. I was able to try all the different long & mid arm machines at the show as much as I wanted. I ended up buying a long-arm machine at the show 2 years ago. I always tell people to find a machine that you know you can get maintenance and repairs that have reps close to where you live. I got a Jewel. I looked at all of them and decided that I didn't want to have to ship it for repairs. i luck out I have 2 reps by my Nevada home and 6 reps in the Greater Sacramento area that even make house calls!
Believe it or not, if you go to the show for 2/3 days, you will have plenty of time to play on all the machines and the deals do get better troward the end of the show.
I leave for St. Louis next week for a 4-day class on my Jewels. BabyLock is offering them 4 times a year. I can't wait1
If you go to the Houston show, send me a PM and we can meet at the show. I will be there for the full time. Good luck on your venture!