Old 09-17-2011, 09:00 PM
Aunt Sue

Originally Posted by beebs
Originally Posted by Carsey
I am being asked about postage from other countries. I admit I have no idea what it will cost or how much trouble it will be.

So…… I guess the best way would be to send me the postage to my PayPal account. When you go to the postal service to send your package, ask them how much it will cost to have the same package returned to you from Florida, USA. Once they give you that amount, you can post it to my PayPal account. Everyone can get a PayPal account. It is pretty easy. Just log into PayPal. Sign up for new account. Personal and create. For anyone who has a problem with PayPal, you can pm me and we will work it out.

Since it will not be returned to you until January, if the totals are different when the time comes to mail them back to you, I can refund any amount that was not used and you can send in the difference if it happens to be more than when you sent them.

PLEASE, if there are any questions pm me!!!! I will try to post a pm to everyone in other countries later on in case they don't see this post.

Blessings!
Carole

I don't think they can do that - our postal system would have no idea how much it would cost from the US to send back.

However - I get yards and yards sent over from the US to australia and its only like $10. So I can't imagine it being that expensive.
The other thing we could do is just use the function on ebay. You know when you sell something it can estimate postage to whereever based on the actual size of the package you are sending.

So Carole if you say just get the same sized envelope for everyone and estimate in ebay it should be easy enough and take no time at all. I can't see it being very much.

What do you think? Let me know if its a stupid idea!
If you go to www.usps.com you can figure postage from US to anywhere in the world...all you need is the weight of the package and the measurements. It will give you all options available.